For most people, the costs involved in selling their home are for the real estate agents’ commissions, penalties for closing out their mortgage early, as well as legal fees. Depending on where you live,...
- How is the CMHC Helping the Real Estate Market Deal With the Economic Impact of COVID-19?
- What Real Estate Buyers and Sellers Should Know About the Canadian Government’s Response to COVID-19
- When Does It Make Sense to Break Your Mortgage?
- How to Get a Better Mortgage Rate by Having a Good Credit Score
- Things to Know Before Buying a Condo