The minimum down payment required depends on the property value. In Canada for properties below $500k, a minimum 5% downpayment is needed. For properties between $500k to below $1M, between 5% and 7.5% should...
- How is the CMHC Helping the Real Estate Market Deal With the Economic Impact of COVID-19?
- What Real Estate Buyers and Sellers Should Know About the Canadian Government’s Response to COVID-19
- When Does It Make Sense to Break Your Mortgage?
- How to Get a Better Mortgage Rate by Having a Good Credit Score
- Things to Know Before Buying a Condo