In September of this year, the Government of Canada will launch the First-Time Home Buyer Incentive, a nationwide program to encourage home purchases for first-time buyers. The program, which we will refer to as the shared-equity...
- How is the CMHC Helping the Real Estate Market Deal With the Economic Impact of COVID-19?
- What Real Estate Buyers and Sellers Should Know About the Canadian Government’s Response to COVID-19
- When Does It Make Sense to Break Your Mortgage?
- How to Get a Better Mortgage Rate by Having a Good Credit Score
- Things to Know Before Buying a Condo